HumanaOne Individual Dental Insurance
Looking for individual dental insurance only?
HumanaOne Dental provides individual dental insurance that is independent of a Humana health insurance plan. Learn more about HumanaOne Dental individual insurance plans - including benefit features, limitations, and exclusions - at HumanaOneDental.com.
Looking for dental insurance that can be purchased with individual Humana health insurance?
HumanaOne's dental option offers an array of benefits to promote good dental health. This optional dental benefit is ideal for those looking for both dental and health insurance coverage from Humana.
- With the dental rider, members have access to the nationwide HumanaDental PPO Network of more than 85,000 dentist locations.
- Traditional Preferred 100/50/50 plan.
- Deductible: $50 individual, $150 family. Deductible waived on preventive.
- $1,000 annual maximum.
- A discount of up to 20 percent on orthodontia when a member sees a participating dentist.
- Teeth whitening benefit in basic; $200 lifetime maximum. (Not available in Florida.)
- Members can keep their dental coverage if they terminate their medical policies.
Learn more about individual HumanaOne individual dental insurance on HumanaOne.com.