Make it a good vacation for your smile
- When traveling abroad, brush your teeth with bottled water to avoid various microorganisms in foreign water supplies that could make you sick.
- Store your toothbrush in a travel container with air holes so bristles can dry.
- Eat a balanced diet and choose your munchies wisely. If you opt for sticky, sugary snacks and beverages, brush immediately after. If you can’t brush, rinse your mouth with water or chew gum.
- Protect your lips with sunscreen.
- Carry emergency numbers for your dentist.