BrushUp - quarterly newsletter
The BrushUp newsletter, sent with explanations of benefits/claim receipts, educates members about their benefits and dental hygiene.
|Winter 2010 (PDF, 143 KB) - Download
- Your dental health and osteoporosis
- Choosing a toothbrush: electric vs. manual
- Don't overdue the toothpaste
|Autumn 2009 (PDF, 194 KB) - Download
- Make the grade with A+ oral health
- Cough medicine could lead to cavities
- Protect your teeth from sports injuries
|Summer, 2009 (PDF, 192 KB) - Download
- Sugarless gum can contribute to good oral health
- You can help keep costs down by knowing how to spot fraud
- Go green: receive your EOB by e-mail
|Spring, 2009 (PDF, 192 KB) - Download
- Add a new toothbrush to your spring cleaning list
- Sour candies can have a lasting effect on your teeth
- Online tools help you understand your benefits
|Winter, 2009 (PDF, 207 KB) - Download
- Relief for dry mouth
- Are you losing sight of your eye health?
- Try yogurt for a more beautiful smile
- Take care with toothpicks
To view the documents on this section, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or later.
If the plan summary will not load, you will need to update your version of Reader. Click the button below and follow the instructions to download the new Reader version.